This is a short Vietnam adventure tour but offerring a great jungle trek in Cuc Phuong National Park, visit the Primate Rescue Center, and stay home with the Muong ethnic minority and a plus to visit Tam Coc as the inland Halong Bay. Established in 1962, Cuc Phuong National Park is one of Vietnam’s most beautiful and important protected areas and easily accessible from Hanoi - only a 2 ½ hour journey by road.
Tour cost per person flow the group size below:
Some pictures in this tour
- Cuc Phuong Insects Cuc Phuong Insects
- Thousand year old tree Thousand year old tree
- Trekking to see ancient tree Trekking to see ancient tree
Day 1: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park (-/L/D)
8:00 am, our guide will pick uyou up at your hotel, then transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park. Upon arrival, Have lunch & visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre where you can capture snapshots of some of the rarest primate species in the world. Then set off on a 7km hike on trails with narrow rocky slopes to the “Big Tree” and a 200 million year old dinosaur fossil. Overnight and have dinner at bungalow in Cuc Phuong national park.
Day 2 : Cuc Phuong – Bai Dinh Pagoda - Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/L/D)
Have breakfast , Then drive to Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues After drive to Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam remaining of Dinh and Le temples. Have lunch at local restaurant, visit Tam coc grottoes, Boating in a sampan on the winging river watching the local life is an excellent idea you should not miss. Visit 3 caves as water grottos then take cycling getting around villages to enjoy daily life and wonderful view. Have dinner & overnight at Hotel in Tam Coc harbor.
Day 3 : Tam Coc Ninh Binh - Ha Long bay (B/L/D)
Have breakfast, then transfer to Ha Long bay. Arrive around 12h30 and board the junk for a memorable cruise through the mystical Ha long Bay, a World Heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1994. Be delighted by food on board and spend your day ardmiring one of the natural marvels of Vietnam: visit islets, natural cave of Sung sot. Dinner and overnight on the traditional junk.
Day 4: Ha Long - Hanoi (B/ L/-)
Breakfast, then keep to discover more islands and mountain. Enjoy lunch on board check out then drive back to Hanoi. Finish trip at your hotel.
(tab Tour Policies}
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge, other expenses are paid by parents
- Children from 6 to 8 years old: 50% discount on adult rate
- Children from 9 - 11 years old: charged 75% adult rate
- Children over 12 years old: charged 75% adult rate
- The family with 2 children from 4 to 8 years old: charged as one adult rate
- If there is any cancellation, it will be applied under the following conditions:
- Cancellation on tour: Non- Refundable
- Within 12 hours: 50% of the total purchase amount
- Before 1 day: Fully- refunded
For inquiry more information to book this trip, please click the contact button on the right of screen's border :)
- Well air-conditioned transportation
- Accommodation (double/twin share room)
- Entrance fees
- Meals at local restaurant.
- English speaking guide
- Alcohol and drinks,
- Tip & personal expenses
- Others are not mentioned above